viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

And The Backpacking Begins

So for the next few weeks, I'm going to backpack Asia and Europe. Initially, I wanted to go to 3 or 4 countries in this time period, but I just ended up deciding to do two countries... and do them right. So, I decided to do Israel and Italy. Venga!

I'll be doing the whole trip with Robbie, my travel buddy since the beginning of the year. Of what we are going to do, we don't have it planned, but we have some ideas.
The plans go like so... it'll be interesting to see how they change:

Saturday: 12.5 hour train ride from Sevilla to Barcelona to catch the 12:00 am flight to Tel Aviv, Israel

Israel: 5.1.2011 - 5.8.2011
Sunday -Tuesday: Going to be doing a 3 day visit to the Baha'i Holly Shrines in Haifa, Akka, and the Mansion of Bahji
Wednesday: Make our way down for the Dead Sea and the Masada
Thursday- Saturday: Spend time in Jerusalem.
Sunday... We leave at night so still undecided. Maybe we'll hang around Tel Aviv.

Italy: 5.8.2011 - 5.16.2011
Rome for a few days
Rent a car and drive around up to Florence
Do the Cinque Terre for a couple days
Then make our way to Milan, see my old bud, check out the cool lakes they supposedly have... and that's about it.

Flight back to Sevilla on the 16th. Enjoy half a day there. Take a bullet train that night to Madrid... On the 17th, I head back home.

For those of you that are wandering... A nice fat Steak will be my first meal back home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario