martes, 26 de abril de 2011

The last week in Sevilla

So I'm going to make sure I put up stuff from Morocco... it's just been taking quite a while. We had our Spring Break lat weak during the Semana Santa and I made a trip out to Morocco (which was incredible) and then a trip out to Liria (the outskirs of Valencia) for a Baha'i Conference for the youth of Spain. They were both AMAZING!!!

The good thing is I'm back in Sevilla, but the bad thing is it's the last week and I'm more busy than can believe... Between classes, homeworks, projects, presentations, trying to plan out trips for after the program, trying* to go out and enjoy Sevilla, and the 5 exams I have in the next two days... it's just crazy. I can't believe everything has gone so fast. It still hasn't hit me that my study abroad semester is ending. I guess it'll hit May 17th when I'm on the plane back home.

I'm going to dedicate a post on Sevilla, bc thought I haven't put much about Sevilla on here.. it goes to say that Sevilla is God's way of showing how beautiful a city can be without forests, beaches, mountains and so forth. It is beautiful by the culture you see, the customs they have, the buildings they continue to build, and the people they have. Such an energetic city that I'm going to miss. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario